Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Oodles of tea and lashings of biscuits




  Hola lovers. Right now I am doing nothing but drinking wine in bed and it feels GOOD. I've been staying with my family for the past couple of days, attempting to write 3000 words on a subject which I am fast losing interest in, while my family go and do fun things like walk puppies and play badminton and go see Warhorse [which I didn't even want to see okay? Because a) I don't like animal movies and b) I did actually cry in the trailer. You'd think those two points were mutually exclusive, but apparently not]. I did however practically have a tea IV drip, as my grandma is unable, as all grandmas are, to see someone without a hot drink/snack. I am FULL of ginger nuts.




And now it's Valentine's day, and my boyfriend is probably right this very minute performing a rap on a French alp [don't ask], so what's a girl to do? Well, cook a gigantic steak, wash it down with a very expensive bottle of red wine and for a finale - homemade creme brûlée. It's a day for love, and I do love myself. Very much. Which is why the wine has joined me and my electric blanket in bed. Sad? Or AWESOME?




I'll leave it for you to make the judgement call. Here are some tunes:

Bison - Switzerland
Family Of The Year - Chugjug
Grouplove - Naked Kids
Seeker Lover Keeper - Even Though I'm A Woman


13 comments:

  1. I think 'AWESOME'! It all sounds good to me! And I am giggling at your line about how Grandmas can't see anyone without a snack or hot drink. heehee...it's so true. And awesome.

    Happy Valentine's Day to you!!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely awesome :) happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't ever stop writing. I thoroughly enjoy your blog. Thank you for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black dog is the cutest. Please send him to America.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really really nice pictures:) I wish where I lived had scenery like that:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad i stumbled across your blog. I love all of your pictures& especially the black dog !

    ReplyDelete
  7. The style of this blog is perfect. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn anything like this before. So good to seek out any individual with some unique ideas on this subject. realy thanks for starting this up. this web site is one thing that is needed on the net, somebody with a bit originality. helpful job for bringing something new to the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. eçift Çift is the leading premium online matchmaking and serious dating service in Turkey. Using a scientific and unique personality test, eÇift produces ...

    ReplyDelete