Thursday, September 16, 2010



I love lists, I do. Lists lists lists. My life is full of lists at the minute - it's T -9 days until the day of my 21st party, and so each and every day is spent ticking off things on lists.

Today, for example, was spent baking giant chocolate brick cakes from the most enormous amount of cake mix I have ever made in my life [definitely ticked off the list] and watching The Great British Bake Off on iplayer [definitely not even anywhere near the list].


Oh, and doing what looked like a very late walk of shame through Edinburgh in men's wellies, a miniskirt and tights with a giant hole in them, which I managed to time wonderfully to coincide with the Pope's parade. Nothing like the judgement of a thousand Catholics to start the day off with a bang.


So, to get back onto proper-blog-track: music! Fun fun music.


Sam Means - Yeah Yeah
I think you can download that for free [shushhhh] from here


Belle & Sebastiam - White Collar Boy



No comments:

Post a Comment