Tuesday, September 14, 2010

ARGH BESTIVAL.


So much fun but Jesus H. Christ what an absolute mission to get there. I mean, seriously, the Isle of Wight? Isle of Shite.

Okay, okay, that's a little extreme, but the queueing situation was insane. Seriously. If you're wanting to go to Bestival next year, the best advice I can give is to look long and hard at where it is on the map. It's pretty hard to get to. Not to mention expensive.




Buuuuuut I did manage to see some awesome people, like Lissie and Antlers, Darwin Deez and Mumford & Sons. And I learnt how to tap dance! And mambo! And all in glittery makeup, which almost makes up for not showering for 4 days. [You should have seen the looks we were getting on the tube. We reeked.]



And all this fancy dress was, of course, an excellent reason for me to pull out a load of ridiculous clothes: cue leather shorts, turbans, stag brooches [rip stag brooch], and WELLIES. Gotta love wellies.











No comments:

Post a Comment