Wednesday, March 04, 2009


As the photo says, bleurgh. I am in the grips of a horrible disgusting bug, which forces me to sleep constantly and feel nauseous, whilst still making me crave really stodgy food. It's not fair, really, how some people go right off food when they're ill, and lose 10 pounds just like that, whereas I tend to put on 10 pounds with all my comfort eating. Sooo....to go along with this lovely chills-cold-sweats-and-exhaustion feeling I'm rocking right now, here's a 'Sick and Tired' playlist...

1. Homesick - Kings of Convenience
2. Catch My Disease - Ben Lee
3. Sleep - Azure Ray
4. I Need Some Sleep - Eels
5. Sleeping - Glen Hansard
6. Oversleeping - I'm From Barcelona
7. Trouble Sleeping - The Perishers
8. Sleeping In - The Postal Service
9. I Go To Sleep - Sia
10. Sleep Tonight - Stars
11. No Signs of Pain - Azure Ray
12. The Cure for Pain - Jon Foreman
13. Dream - Priscilla Ahn
14. Lullabye - The Acorn
15. Too Darn Hot - Ella Fitzgerald

No comments:

Post a Comment