skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, March 01, 2011
I made a playlist of 'wolf' songs this morning. Why? Because wolves are
awesome
, that's why. Also, I've got exams in about 10 days so my procrastination level has shot
sky-high
.
WOLVES, YEAAHHH
Wolfish
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Not Grizzly, Just Bare
Hello. CONFESSION: I am a little drunk. Drunk off my new favourite cocktail [my own creation, gin and elderflower and lemongrass. As...
Coffee coffee coffee, keep it coming
Hi folks - it's that time of year again! Yep, exam time . Some of you may even be lucky enough to have already finished for the s...
Sun rises, sun sets | Music
Only in the last couple of days have I beared any resemblance to a human being. The past few weeks have been an absolute whirlwind of...
It Ain't Me Babe
Today is the illustrious Bob Dylan's 70th birthday, so of course I'm doing a wee blog post on some Dylan covers. It has absol...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Search
If you're an artist who'd like your music to be featured, send me an email with a link to your work at emilyrf@gmail.com
Translate
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment