Saturday, February 26, 2011


Had a bit of an arse of a day. My Blackberry has gone completely schizo on me, refusing to scroll right or left, so off I trotted to the Vodafone shop to sort it aahhhhhhhtt. Cue a faffy 2 hour wait while it rebooted [and still didn't work] so I obviously had to go on a shopping spree, just to pass the time, you know?

And now I have many shopping bags filled with ridiculous things, such as the little tea house filter above, and amazing things, such as a new vest top from H&M with a vampire smiley face on it. How could I resist?

On my saunter home, I saw the incredible Matt Norris And The Moon busking away, like commoners! Commoners! Actually the best buskers ever - very Mumford/Hey Rosetta/harmonies ahoy. Even better, they're playing in Edinburgh on the 5th of March or something. ON IT.

Here's some tunes, I think they're pretty good, certainly worthwhile plugging into your ipod and then traipsing about listening to. If that's what you're into.

Hey Rosetta - Bandages
Villagers - Old Man (Neil Young cover)
Shugo Tokumaru - Rum Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment