Monday, November 16, 2009





I think I weird out my flatmate sometimes. I go bounding into her room, my brain spilling over with all the exciting things I want/need in my life, see: antlers, ears, capes, and now fur turbans. "A fur turban?" she asked me sceptically, "like Jafar from Aladdin?"

Well, yes, except with less of the whole 'world domination' thing and more draped in silk, drinking gin gimlets in the middle of the day. It seems rather unlikely that I'm going to be able to find what I want in a shop [isn't that always the way?] so I've decided to make my own.

Small problem - no fur. So I  made a black lace one to tide me over! It's the most immensely fun thing ever, like dressing up but in clothes I can feasibly wear outside. With only a few strange looks.

I think I might put on bangles and dance around to Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros now. Pour me another G&T, will you daaaahhhhling? 

1 comment:

  1. i wish i could pull off a turban!

    love edward sharpe!

    ReplyDelete